Gavin has been sick with his first ear infection and congestion....no fun. My sister and her little boy have been visiting from Canada, the last few weeks. Well yesterday they headed back home to Canada. I went to say good-bye to them, and while doing so I had a very cute conversation with my 2 year old nephew.
James: (Asking his mom in a sad voice) Paul...Gavin?
Valerie: You want to see Paul and Gavin?
James: Yes
Valerie: Gavin is at home sick.
James: (Asking me) Gavin....sick?
Me: Gavin has owies in his ear. He is home with Uncle Paul.
James: (walking away with a sad voice) Poor Gavin....sad.
He later came back and had this conversation.
James: Doctor?
Me: Yes, Gavin went to the doctor and they gave him medicine to feel better.
James: Awww
He then walked over to my mom and told her
James: Gavin sick....doctor....medicine.
Mom: Oh Gavin is sick? He went to the doctor and got medicine
James: Yeah
What a sweet boy. He loves his baby Gavin, except when his mommy is holding baby Gavin. I miss him already.
No comments:
Post a Comment