Friday, December 30, 2011

ER.....Again

We had another trip to the ER with Gavin. This time it was by ambulance, and he had to be admitted. He got the croup, again. He is a brave baby, but is sick of doctors. I don't think he ever fully recovered from the last time he had croup. His new pediatrician wants him to go see an Ear, Nose, and, Throat doctor to see if there is something doing on in his little body.

Mom, why are you taking pictures of me when I am miserable? I had nothing else to do and we had been sitting there for awhile.


What...we aren't going home? I am not too sure about this place.


Alright, if I have to stay here I might as well make the best of it.


Okay, I have been here long enough. I want to go home now. If I cry, will they let me?

No comments: