I am speechless. I don't understand how someone can make unrealistic promises and lure all of America into them. I guess you gotta do what you gotta do to win, right? IT'S INSANE! How is Obama going to pay for every college student to have $4,000? It is all unrealistic. I could continue on but I will keep my mouth shut. I just don't understand him.
3 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!!! THANK YOU!!! SERIOUSLY- how in the world does everyone believe that? I think it is because he is a smooth talker- Not the most important quality for being president of the united states. I think I'm gonna move to canada, or maybe mexico... I guess everyone voted for him because of his motto "change" well what the heck does that mean? Some things we don't want or need changed!!! Can you tell I'm so against Obama???
I totally argree! I don't understand why people think he is going to keep all these promises. It is pure stupidity. There are so many things that I keep hearing that make me so frustrated. He is not ready to be President of the United States.
Jenny your blog looks great!! what a cute background i might have to switch up mine. It was so good to talk to you last night have a great day!
Post a Comment