Happy Sunday! Today was our primary program and our cute little primary class did so well. I always love watching the primary program each year, because of how precious children are. I think the cutest part of the whole thing was when a little down syndrome boy, named Mario was standing behind me and just bolting out the words to the songs.
Not only was it our primary program, but I also had to wing a primary lesson. Last Sunday the Primary Presidency told everyone to pay attention because there was going to be a fun quiz and that we were all going to meet in the primary room to play it. With that being said, I took it as not needing to plan a lesson for this week. Well, when I got to primary today I found out I should have planned a lesson, because I was still teaching. I went to the primary president and explained to her that I had nothing planned because I thought we were playing the game the whole time. While she was getting everything ready for me, she ran into my former bishop, who now teaches primary. He asked her what she was doing and she told him she was getting a lesson already for me. It turns out that he was doing the same thing, because he thought the same thing I did. PHEW! I wasn't the only one that didn't come prepared, the bishop did too. I definitely learned a lesson today. Always plan a lesson no matter what.
1 comment:
JENNY HAZEL WANTS TO SEE SOME PICTURES OF YOU GUYS!!!!!
Post a Comment