Here are the Top Five reasons (in no particular order) why I love Spring.
1. Everything is fresh and new
2.Beautiful flowers
3. The smell of fruit trees blossoming
4.SPRING BREAK
5. SPRING CLEANING
Spring does bring pretty flowers and pretty smelling blossoms, but I love Spring break so I can play catch up and Spring clean. While I am off from the school this week, I am deep cleaning my apartment and cleaing a lot of stuff out. I love it. Don't worry I still love relaxing, but it is so nice just to catch up with everything I have let go. I am still working at Americopy during the day, so I clean before and after work. Can I just say I LOVE the smell of pine sol. My goal tomorrow is tackel my spare bedroom and organize everything.
I am really excited about this week because I have Friday off and so does Paul. We haven't been able to go to the temple together in awhile because of school, work and our crazy schedules so we are going this week. I love going to the temple. I am trying to get all of my cleaning and organization done by Friday, so I can spend the whole day with my hubby. We don't get those many days, so we enojoy them when we do. HAPPY SPRING!
No comments:
Post a Comment