Monday, February 16, 2009

They Messed With The WRONG Person.

Today I took our car in to be worked on (fun fun) that should be under an extended warranty. This is the second time that we have had to take it in. The first time everything that they had done was not covered under the warranty (ANNOYING). Today when I took it in I thought for sure they would tell me that it was covered, because it had to do with the engine. Well, IT WASN'T COVERED! I am extremely frustrated because we haven't had this car very long. We have forked out a lot of money in the short amount of time we have had it, than we have on our old car since Paul bought it before we were married, AND our old car is a '97. Why must car dealerships be so frustrating? Now, I have to deal with them taking advantage of us and try to figure what is covered. I am hoping we get money back from everything. If anyone has any suggestions on how to deal with them let me know. We have never had to do this before so we would like to know.

Despite all of this aggravation, I am excited that I have a full day off today from both jobs so that I can catch up on housework. Have a good day.

3 comments:

Meagan said...

Jennifer! This has absolutely nothing to do with your post but I found your blog on Emilee and Jonny's and was so excited. I didn't know you met your husband while you were at EA! That's awesome! I totally remember you working in the cafeteria, too. How funny! Shows how much I pay attention. While I was there, my life was still here. :) I couldn't get out of there fast enough. But I'm glad I found your blog!

Scott and Genevieve said...

Jennifer, I have been reading your blog and just wanted to let you know that I have just started up a blog at sganderson.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. It was fun to talk to you the other day!

Mckenzi and Matthew said...

Jen! O my goodness it sounds like you are dealing with some serious stress... Im so sorry! You guys are such great people though I know it will work out and you will be blessed:) I miss you, it was always the highlight of my day to come to work and seeing your happy self! Thanks for being such a great example you are the cutest sweetest girl! I hope that all works out for you guys, dont be too nice, put your foot down!! haha they better treat you right. Have such a great day love it was so good to talk to you!