Sunday, May 31, 2009

WANTED: May!

Dear May,
Where did you go? You came and left so quick. While you were here, some exciting things happen.
The 1st thing that happened....I turned 23 (see my birthday post for details).
The 2nd thing that happened is, we celebrated Mother's day. I know this is really late, but better late than never. Here is a shout out to my mom. Thank you so much for all you do....you are #1 in my book. I am so grateful for your love and example you show everyday. You have given up so much, making sure your kids had what they needed, first. You have been put through a lot raising 9 kids.... but no matter what, you still loves us for who we are. YOU ARE AMAZING!
Here is another shout out to my Mother-in-law. She is definitely a great example of faith and selflessness. Thank you for raising my wonderful husband.
My third shout out goes to both of my grandmas. If I do say so myself, I have two of the best grandmas in the world. My grandma's are so crafty. Thank you for your love and compassion, and even your spunkiness. I love them so much. Thank you for all that you do. YOU ARE THE BEST!
My last shout out goes to my sisters. They are also great mothers I look up to. P.S. they have given me some stinking cute nieces and nephews.
The 3rd thing that happened is that Paul finished his first year at ASU....I am so proud of him. He has worked so hard this first year. 1 year down - ? to go. YAY!
The 4TH thing that happened in May was that school ended. My first year of kindergarten ended; I had a great year. The teacher that I worked for was so much fun to work with. I also learned so much from her. I hope that I work with her next year. I will miss the cute kids I had in class, but I am ready for a break.
The last thing that happened is that my brother, Ethan, graduated from high school. CONGRATS ETHAN! It was windy and rainy, but totally worth it. I was afraid that it would be moved and only two people would be able to go, but it went on in the rain. YAY! I had my umbrella so I didn't get too wet.
Now that May is over I am taking advantage of my summer vacation and reorganizing our apartment and cleaning a lot of stuff out. YAY! We are also going to visit family in Thatcher for a week. Our nephew is coming home from his mission this month, so we will be able to see a lot of family while we are there. We excited and ready for a much needed vacation. So May, as you can see we have been busy. Please return soon, and please don't leave so quick next time.

Sincerely,
Jennifer

No comments: