Yesterday was my 23rd birthday and I had a very enjoyable day. I have the best husband in the world that made my day great! He is such a sweetheart and I am so lucky to be married to him. He was so lucky to have my birthday off, so he secretly got the number to the teacher that I work with. He asked her if it would be okay if he surprised me. He definitely surprised me and brought me beautiful pink roses. I just love him. He stayed for awhile and met my class and the teacher that I work with. My kids just love him. He is so good with kids. I know I have said it before, but our kids are going to be so lucky to have a dad like him. After work we went out and enjoyed the day together. We went to the movies and then to dinner. I love going out and being together. We couldn't stay out too late because I had work early today.
When I was at work, the kids were just so cute. They kept singing happy birthday to me, and telling everyone it was my birthday. They all kept drawing pictures for me/about me, and giving me tons of hugs. They are so cute....I am going to miss them. When I first got to school, I was coming around the corner to the classroom, and saw one of my student. She proceeded to tell everyone "She's coming, Mrs. Battraw's coming!" It was the cutest thing. They totally help make my birthday special. They also kept telling me that they had a big surprise for me, but they couldn't tell me. The surprise was Paul. Thank you for all the birthday wishes, I had a great day.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Jennifer! Glad it was a nice one for you!
Oh my goodness yo are sooo... old! I keep telling Micah that we need to hang out with you guys! So when and where? :)
Man! You are soo...old! I keep telling Micah that we need to hang out with you guys! So, when and where?
Post a Comment