Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Summer Vacation is O.V.E.R
I can't believe how quick summer vacation went by. Tomorrow I will be starting my kindergarten aide job, again. I love this job! Working with these kids is so rewarding. It will be more challenging this year, but it will be okay. We have 27 kids in our class right now, but that could change within the first week of school. Most likely we will be getting more students. The teacher I work with is amazing. I have definitely learned so much from her, and I look forward to learning more. I should be in bed right now, but I am too excited that I can't sleep. Well that's all for now. I am going to go try and get some sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope your first day was great! I always loved the first day of school, as a student and teacher.
10:34? Wow, you little rascal. What a night owl.
Post a Comment