Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Update

My sister told me she laughs every time she sees my blog, because I always update my background and never blog. So here it goes.
The past few months haven't been very eventful, but some exciting things happened.
In August Paul and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary. We both had the day off, so we went to dinner, and the mall, and just enjoyed being together. I decorated our apartment with love/appreciation notes. It was a lot of fun do that for him. I truly have the best husband. He is the love of my life. I am so thankful for him, and all that he does for me. I can't believe that it has already been three years. Time flies when you are having fun. He is just so wonderful. I love you, Paul!

My sister-in-law had a very healthy baby boy. He is definitely a Jones baby. They named him Travis Rondal Jones. Rondal is after my dad. He is just a cutie and I can't wait to meet the little guy in a couple weeks, for Thanksgiving. Here is a picture of him.



He's a keeper.

My sister also came and surprised everyone. I finally got to meet this little man.



He's a keeper, too.

They came while I was at work, so they came to visit me. They did get my reaction on camera, but unfortunately I don't have it. James probably thought I was some crazy lady and didn't know what to do. I know I wasn't the only one though, because my mom made him cry when she saw them. They were only here for a week, so I am happy that Christmas is almost here, so I can see him a lot longer. He is a cutie.

In September nothing really happened, except a lot of birthdays. The last week of September we have five birthdays, out of seven of those days. We had a big birthday bash at my mom's house.

One of the birthdays we celebrated was Paul's. I know am a bad wife for not blogging about it sooner, but life happens.

Paul's birthday was very relaxing. I had the day off. I thought I did really good on his gifts, too. Paul loves the Atlanta Braves, so he got Braves car mats, and a nice Braves window sticker for his car. I scored this birthday. HE LOVED THEM! We went out to eat, and then came home. He just wanted to be at home together, since we never see each other with our schedules. It was really nice.

In October was filled with really nothing. We were able to go to our Ward's trunk or treat. We took my niece and nephew. My sister also came with her little girl. I do have to say that, she makes the cutest little lamb.

Now that we are in November and the holidays are coming, I will probably have more to blog about. That's it!

No comments: