As many of you already know, Paul and I teach primary. We absolutely love it. This year we are able to teach the CTR 4 class. We have six cute little girls. The first week we taught them, one of the girls was so excited she got new teachers. When she went home she excitedly told her family that she has new teachers, and their names are Brother and Sister Batman. How cute....and funny. Her mom told us the following week and it was just so funny. The little girl was embarrassed though that her mom told us that.
We have another little girl that went home and told her family that she LOVES her new primary teachers and that she wants to go every week. Hopefully we can always live up to that.
And the last one. We have a little girl that is very active and makes herself known. The first week, during class time, I had to keep telling her to use her inside voice and to not yell in the church. During the closing prayer, the little girl saying it innocently said "Please bless that Kimber will use her inside voice and talk quietly." I could not help but chuckle a little bit. Children listen to everything you say and remember it. I had no idea she was going to say that. It was just so cute.
Working in primary is the greatest calling, I think. They want to learn, and their testimonies are just so sweet. Primary is humorous, too. I have so many stories from working in primary. I love it.
2 comments:
Too cute!
You are so great with kids! I would probably love you guys too.
Post a Comment