Wednesday, December 30, 2009

So long Americopy and hello Bank of America!

For those of you who don't already know, yesterday was my last day working at Americopy. It was definitely time after 2 1/2 years. I don't have to work with mean customers anymore. YAY! I am so excited for that. I will miss seeing all the regulars though that just make your day better when you see them. It was fun seeing people that I haven't seen in a long time, and you run into them at Americopy. My mom told me she doesn't like that I am quitting, because now she is not going to know how everyone is doing she hasn't seen in years. I would always tell my mom who I saw at Americopy, and it would be someone that she or my dad haven't seen in years. Everyone knows I am a Jones.
I am excited to move on and start something new. I will be working at Bank of America. The hours will be better, as well as the benefits. I will have Saturday's off. YAY! I am so excited for that. It will be delightful having a weekend. I haven't known what a weekend was since I moved way to college.
Thanks for all the good times Americopy. Its been real.

No comments: