I am now 16 weeks. We went to the doctor on September 28th. I was 15 weeks at that appointment. Baby is doing great and was moving a lot. The heartbeat was nice and strong. While we were there baby was yawning and talking to us. We decided that baby was saying Happy Birthday, Daddy! The appointment was on Paul's birthday. We tried to see the gender, but the baby's legs were crossed. We have the big ultrasound on October 20th to find out the gender. I still haven't felt the baby move, but it will happen soon enough. Paul has been so helpful and always asks how I am feeling. We are both so excited.
This week is Fall break, so I will be spending a lot of time cleaning out and organizing the baby's room. Time is going by quick, so I need to get to get started.
Here are pictures of me at 7 weeks and 15 weeks.

7 weeks

15 weeks
That's all for now.
3 comments:
You're one cute prego! : )
Thats my sexy belly
Thanks Kelly! At least for now I am.
Post a Comment