Paul and I went to the doctor this last Tuesday. I am now 11 weeks. We were able to see our baby, and hear the heartbeat. It was really neat. Our baby waved to us during the ultra sound. I love being able to see our little munchkin. My next appointment is at the end of the month. I am hoping we will be able to see if we are having a boy or a girl, but we'll see. I will only be 15 weeks at my next appointment, so it might difficult to see.
As for me, I am doing great for the most part. I still have my days, but it is bearable. One thing I would like more of is sleep. I am tired all the time.
That's our update for now. I will post pictures soon.
2 comments:
Isn't it amazing to see your itty bitty baby? I can't wait to see whether it's a girl or boy!
It is amazing. I love being able to see our baby grow.
Post a Comment