Everyone keeps telling me I need to blog more. I know, I am sorry. It is mainly people in my family. Well, while I was talking to my sister and brother-in-law in Canada, they said something that made me so happy. I even thought that it was blog worthy. Okay, are you ready? I am officially the favorite auntie to my new little nephew, James. He is the cutest little stud, but I am a little biased. I have only seen pictures of the little man, but one day I will meet him. It will probably be when he is old enough to not know who I am and think I am one crazy lady. But until then I will continue to be his favorite auntie. I wish I knew how to post pictures of the little stud from my sister's blog to mine but I don't. Maybe I can figure it out sometime. Valerie, this blog is for you.
P.S. Sorry I haven't posted pictures from when my adorable nieces were here. I don't know how to do anything when it comes to blogging.
1 comment:
horrah!! you posted a new post! I hope you are doing good. James is lucky to have you for an auntie!
Post a Comment