I hope all of you had a nice Valentine's Day, Arizona Statehood Day, or whatever you celebrate. Paul and I had a really enjoyable day. We both had to work in the morning but we were able to have the night off. It is always so nice to get away from everything and just be together. We went to the mall to pick up our wedding rings and a walked around for a bit. By the way, I had no idea Down East Basics opened a store in the mall. It is my favorite place to shop now. Anyways, we attempted to go to Olive Garden but it was CRAZY busy. We ended up going to Mi Amigos away from ALL the mall traffic. We had a very nice time. I love going on dates. Paul also gave me this really pretty diamond heart necklace. He didn't get me flowers but that is because I tell him not to on Valentines Day. They are triple in price and they are going to die in a week anyway. RIDICULOUS! He surprises me with them throughout the rest of the year, that I don't need them on Valentines Day.
On Friday the 13th, my sister, Emilie had her baby girl. They named her Brisa Lanae Tryon. 7Ibs. 9oz. I was able to go see her today; she is so tiny. I am use to big Jones babies. It felt like she was going to fall through my arms. I don't know about all of you, but I think Friday the 13th is pretty lucky if you ask me. I think it is time for me to call it a night.
No comments:
Post a Comment