Ethan left on his mission today. No gonna lie....it was emotional. I can't believe my little brother is actually gone now. He didn't look old enough to serve a mission, while walking through the security check point. He sure is missed. It is just too quiet around my mom's house now. He will be a great missionary, and put forth everything to be the best he can be. I am sure of it. He has been so excited for so long, to serve a mission, and now it is here. Here are some picture of today while saying our goodbyes.
Here is a little update for now.

What a stud.
My family (the ones that live here)

Ethan waiting in line at the security check point.
Well that is about it. Good Luck, Ethan! We have started a blog for his letters and picture updates. I have it linked on the side of my blog, Elder Ethan Jones. But here is the address as well. ElderEthanJones.blogspot.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment