Paul and I had a very enjoyable Christmas. We spent Christmas Eve with my family. We had Christmas dinner, and then went to look at the Temple lights. I always love going to look at the temple lights. They are so beautiful. Christmas morning we headed over to my parent's house to open gifts. Paul and I opened our gifts to each other at my parent's. My parents got us the crock pot I have been in need of. The one we have now cracked. Sunday dinner is tough not having one, when you have 12:30 church. We also got some money from them and my Grandparents. Paul's mom gave us stuff for year supply. I love that she does that, because we need to start building up our year supply. Paul gave me a food processor so I can make oreo balls. YUM! My mom laughed when I told her I wanted a food processor just to make oreo balls. Paul also got me a few movies, and games. Paul was so hard to shop for this year. I got him some games he likes to play, a gift card for hats, and two movies he wanted.
After we opened gifts Paul stuck around for a little bit longer, but then he headed down to Thatcher, so he could see his family from out of town. It was nice for him to be able to go down and see his family. He hasn't seen them since the summer. While he was down there he got to see the progress on the temple. He said it is beautiful and small.
My sister and her family came for Christmas, so it has been fun having my little nephew around. It was my niece and nephews first Christmas, and it was so much fun to be able to celebrate it with them. Even though they had no idea what was going on it was still fun. We missed my nieces and nephew from Utah, but hopefully in two years we will have everyone home for Christmas, when Ethan comes home.
We hope all of you had a Merry Christmas and wish you all a Happy New Year.
No comments:
Post a Comment