Isn't she just precious? We definitely didn't want to leave. Every chance Paul had to hold Hailey, he was holding her. It was so cute watching him with her. He is going to be a great dad.
We went on the strip and went through all of the hotels. I loved the Belliagio. The flower garden was beautiful. I was hoping they would have the Fourth of July display, but we were too early for that. It was still great. I really liked the water show the Bellagio puts on. That was really neat watching that.
I thought all of the hotels were really neat. They were all unique in their own way.
We walked passed the Wax Museum, and got a picture with The Rock.
We really enjoyed walking down the Strip. The weather was perfect.
We were also able to spend time with these handsome boys.
They are so much fun. We were able to go to church with them, and listen to them practice the song they sang for Father's day. They did a great job.
It was great to go on a little vacation. We will definitely be going back. We always love spending time with family.
Our next vacation is pictureless, but it was nice and relaxing. We went to Thatcher for a week. We went down for the 24th of July Celebration, and I was going to take pictures there, but it rained and it poured. It stopped for a little bit, but when the parade started it began to rain. It started to ease up when it was ending. Two of our little nieces were soaked, so we took them home. I was told that it began to rain again, and it kept raining until the fireworks show. I am glad that we left early.
The rest of the time Paul and I just enjoyed sleeping in, playing games, and do absolutely nothing. It was hard to come home and get back into the real world.
Lastly, Paul and I found out before we went to Thatcher that I am pregnant. I am 8 weeks pregnant and my due date it March 23rd. I had our second appointment on August 3rd and our little peanut(as my doctor says) is growing. We saw the heartbeat and it was a nice strong one. Paul and I couldn't be more happy. We are so excited. He thinks that it is a girl, but we will both be happy with a boy or girl.
I have had morning sickness or should I say all day sickness. I am looking forward to it being over, but it is definitely worth it. I am also tired all the time. My doctor told me welcome to motherhood when I told her I was tired all the time. Very true.
Paul has been so good to help out and help while I have been sick. He will be a great dad. He has already told me that we need to by a rocking chair so he can rock his baby to sleep. Sounds good to me.
Well I guess that is our update for now.
P.S. To my family who lives out of state/country. No worries, I will post pictures.
1 comment:
We're so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment