Christmas morning I woke up three times. Finally, around 5:30 I decided if I was going to be awake, Paul was going to be awake too. Paul and I laid in bed until we heard more people get up. Finally around 7:00 we heard footsteps upstairs, so we got up. I was surprised how long everyone stayed asleep. Paul's family usually wakes up really early.
Santa was very good to us this year. He even let me buy some of the presents myself, so I knew what I was getting. Thank you Black Friday!
We have a new comforter set that Santa let me buy on Black Friday. Thanks to my awesome sister-in-law, Carly for braving Walmart at midnight to get it. Here is a picture. I love it!

My mom thought it would be a good idea for me to attempt to learn how to sew again, so my parents gave me this.

Knowing how to sew will definitely come in handy. Especially when I have to sew patches onto scout shirts. I will be doing that soon enough. Wish me luck, and pray my mom has the patience to teach me. Last time I attempted to learn how to sew it didn't go so well, but I was also a young teenager (that says enough right there). I do have some sewing projects in mind for Gavin's room. I hope they turn out.
Before we left Paul surprised me with a Glider. I am so excited. It is our first big purchase for the baby.
Paul also had a great Christmas. He has been enjoying his Christmas present since October, when he bought it without me knowing.

One of his friends from work bought him Call of Duty 4, so he has been preoccupied, and will continue to be while he is on his break from school.
I bought him another controller so he can have someone to play with. It is more fun that way, right?
I also bought him Shrek 4. We watched it for the first time, while in Thatcher. It is a cute movie.
His mom gave him some t-shirts. One of them said Hardwork pays off in the future, laziness pays off now. He liked that one.
Our little Gavin thought it would be a good idea to buy us a camcorder for when he is born.

I bought the camcorder on Black Friday. I asked Paul if he wanted it to be to him, or if he wanted it to be to me. My mom suggested it be from Gavin. I thought that was a good idea, so that's what I did.
Gavin even got his first Christmas present from his great-grandparents. He got a Winnie the Pooh blanket(it is so soft) with a little Winnie the Pooh cap. He will love it, when he is able to use it.
We had a wonderful Christmas! We hope all of our family and friends had a Merry Christmas. I can't believe it has already come and gone. Happy New Year to all!
P.S I know I am terrible at taking pictures. I will be better when baby Gavin is here....hopefully.
1 comment:
Fun, you'll be glad for the camcorder.
I'd be happy to do your maternity pics.
Post a Comment