Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Long time, no blogpost

Okay so it is really time to update my blog. Paul has been telling me for a few weeks now that I need to update it. Time is just going by too fast. Plus, I just like blog stalking better. It is fun to see what is happening in everyone else's lives.

Here is an update for January. Are you ready for it?
- Christmas break ended way too soon.
- I went back to work after a very quick two weeks off.
- Paul started another semester at ASU.

That pretty much sums up January. Exciting, right?

And now for everything else....

- Paul and I went to a birthing class at the hospital. It was a great class. For some strange reason Paul thinks the breathing techniques are funny. He was laughing hysterically, which made me laugh. The instructor looked at us funny. Oops!

- This last Saturday was my baby shower. Mom and my sister, Emilie did a very nice job planning and hosting it. It will definitely be one that we remember, because the lights went out about 30 minutes after it started. We were able to have refreshments by candlelight and lantern light. There was a storm and someone crashed into a transformer by my parents house. The lights ended up being out for twelve hours. Gavin was definitely spoiled. He will be one cute baby with all the clothes he got. He also has some very cute hand-made blankets to keep him warm. Thanks to all who came.

-Paul's awesome manager and co-worker are hosting a baby shower for me on Friday. It will be with all the people he works with. Paul is coming to this one, for which I am grateful.

-We have been busy busy getting everything ready. The only thing we need now is a dresser. I haven't found one I like though. But we do have the car seat, stroller, and crib thanks to Amazon and Wal-mart. They have become my new stores that get me into trouble. There are too many cute baby things to buy. I am taking this week off from work to finish getting things ready.

That's all for now.

No comments: