Sunday, February 27, 2011

Time flies....too fast.

I sure loved having the week of this past week. A lot happened, and I got a lot accomplished. Just what I wanted. I made a long to-do list of everything that needed to be done, and I got all but a few things finished.

Monday I had an doctor's appointment and our little man is doing great. When I ask how much they think he weighs, they tell me everything looks normal. I however, think that he is going to be a Jones baby....big. We we will see when he arrives. Paul has school on Monday nights, so I started to organize Gavin's room a little more. Now it is time to start washing and putting his clothes away.

Tuesday, I just did some much needed shopping. Nothing too exciting, but it was something that had to be done.

Wednesday, I had maternity pictures taken. We will see how they turned out. The photographer was great, but I was having a bad hair day. Paul was a trooper through it all.

Thursday, I had my second, first sewing lesson. My first sewing lesson was when I was in Young Women's. I had to make an apron for one of my projects. I would like to say that didn't count. My teenage attitude and patience caused that. Anyway, Thursday was the day to begin making the car seat cover for Gavin. It went pretty well on Thursday. We weren't able to finish all of it, so we finished it on Saturday. It doesn't look too bad, but it is definitely my first sewing project. My mom and I are still on good terms, and I want to keep sewing. It's not all that bad. I will post pictures of it when I remember to take them. LOL

Friday, was the baby shower that Paul's coworkers hosted. We had so much fun. I was laughing so hard it hurt. I am surprised I didn't go into labor either. LOL. Paul's manager made delicious taco salad for everyone. Once again, Gavin was spoiled. He got so much. We are blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives. Thank you to everyone who came.

Saturday, I finished the car seat cover. When Paul got off work we went to look for a dresser. Our trip was unsuccessful. If anyone has a nice dresser they are selling/getting rid of, let me know. I would love to come take a look at it.

Now that it is Sunday, it is back to the grind. I need another week off. According to my pregnancy counter I have 24 more days. It would be very nice of him to come during Spring Break, but we will see. Paul will be on Spring break at that time too, so it would be perfect.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

kellibattraw said...

A new post, I'm excited! I'm hoping you'll post a ton of entries and pictures once the newest Battraw arrives. : ) We can't wait to see him.