He made his entrance into the world on Sunday, March 27th, at 9:30am.
He weighed 9 Ibs. 4 oz. and was 20 3/4 inches long.
We could not be happier. He is perfect. He has been pretty mellow all around. I hope he stays this way. We just need to work on him sleeping through the night now. Some day I will finish the post about his birth. Until then, here are pictures for your viewing pleasure.
These are my wonderful delivery nurses. Well, the younger one is actually a nursing student, but she is graduating in May.
Proud dad
Captain Adorable
4 comments:
congrats he's darling!!!
Congratulations! What is his name? He was a big boy! I an't wait to see more pictures. I hope all is well!
I can't get over how big he is! You didn't give birth to a new born- he was the size my boys are at like 3 months! : ) He is adorable, and I think he's looking an awful lot like his daddy. :)
Jeffner, he is absolutely adorable! Were you in labor forever? I hope all went well with the delivery! I can't believe you're a mommy now...too crazy! Love you! Congrats!
Post a Comment